Possibility of NoLimits 2 for PS5/XsX?
1 to 4 of 4
i wouldn't hold your breath
Its a cool and interesting I had a dream about this once. It would be really hard to make coasters with a controller. A coaster viewer I could see but its kinda pointless. And they probably won't have many people buying it since there isn't really much to do. Think of it like one of those dumb VR roller coasters on like the app store. You know. Its there for you to go " Woah its like I'm on this roller coaster" and then you are done. Nothing else to it. Its quite pointless and I don't see it ever becoming a reality.
1 to 4 of 4

While typically in the past, the answer to this question would be an emphatic no, the specs for the next-generation video game consoles far exceed the requirements to run NoLimits 2. I just played Planet Coaster: Console Edition on my PS5 and it's really good. I've had it on my PC for a while, but I already feel like I might use the PS5 version more than I did the PC one. It even has full KB&M support. Yes, I know that you can't really compare Planet Coaster to NL2, as one is a park management game and the other is more of a highly-detailed simulator, but having NL2 on PS5/XsX would be awesome (especially if the former gets VR support). I'm no expert, but I imagine most highly-detailed creations would run well on PS5/XsX. Would you be interested in a Console Edition? Heck, I'd even take a "coaster viewer," where you create on PC, but can share via Consoles (and PC).