Autistic son in lockdown meltdown - help please!
1 to 4 of 4
Hi RickyDoodle87 :
I found the LinkedIn profile of Mike Sheets : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-sheets-5b5a6462/
The second one is probably Aura by cb0688! On that note, Copperhead was also made by cb0688, but Mike made the video of it. I might have a copy of those rides. I'll DM links to the files if I have them.
Thanks guys - AmatsuNL saves the day! He'll be delighted when he gets home from school!
1 to 4 of 4

Hi all,
My son is obsessed with NL2 and has been playing it much more during lockdown. As such, I thought it would be a good idea to get him a new computer, which has largely gone smoothly but I have managed to lose two of his favourite coasters, which I am now desperate to 'track' down. The others were seemingly on Steam and have come back without issue, but he must have collected the others from elsewhere.
The first one is easy - it's this one (Copperhead by Mike Sheets), but I don't think it's available anywhere since NLE closed?
The second one ... I have a description but not a name "It's a sky blue Mack double launching LSM coaster, with white supports and three trains. It is located by a river and has a ground hugging turnaround. Elsewhere in the park there is a Shuttle Loop which incorrectly brakes the train before the train goes up the rear spike". Any ideas?
Any help would be very much appreciated - you would bring much peace to my house !
Ricky.