Custom Train Style Recommendations
I added my requests.
same for me
what does the color code mean.
Coasterman0108 posted on November 16th, 2020
what does the color code mean.
It's just to make it easier to read.
I think I want to use the miler trains for now when they release from Serming for my ikeda works coasters.
Jetcoasterfan posted on November 12th, 2020
I added my requests.
same
I added Gerstlauer 2-benched Wooden Coaster Trains request.
Hello everyone,
I am new to this site and i m lokking for a little help. I have seen video on youtube where there are some coasters that are not available on No Limits 2 like LSM Double launch coaster for example. Could someone tell me how to get or create those coasters please?
These are likely the trains (by TheCodeMaster): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GusMKUSRQE4Vf-V44Tn2jzZO-ggd0S5Q/view
Same style by JBSCoasters: https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1715
Instructions to install them in NL2:
- Name your coaster INT, import the same coaster into the park and freeze that one
- Place scene objects (1 Nose, 1 middle segment), color them and place them inside each wireframe train
- Name the scene objects "INT" and copy + paste the middle segments in each train so that they equal the number of cars in the trains
- Do the same with shells, if you are using them
- Add a trigger called Station before the station block segment for restraints to work
- Add a trigger called LIFTSTART before a lift or a launch, and one called LIFTSTOP after a lift or a launch for launch sound effect
- Go into Play Mode and test it out
EDIT: You can find more coaster styles in the NoLimits 2 resource thread: https://nolimitscentral.com/forum/topic/34?page=1#c17818
Can the Intamin prefab request be altered to include track as well, please? Also Intamin second gen (Goliath, Thunder Dolphin) trains and redo the first gens with the smaller T bar, and arrow mine train track. If it’s possible, an Arrow hybrid option for wood magic as well.
I added S. D. C. Galaxi coaster.
mine is vekoma mk1212
at hershey
Please make Intamin Twist and Turn coaster style
And Pinfari ZL42 train and track style
Premier Rides Sky Rocket trains. like the ones on Sky Rocket at Kennywood
I was wondering if anyone has made the trains like Xccelerator at Knotts, or Rita and Stealth in the UK
fury posted on December 5th, 2022
I'd like to see the Vekoma 1212 vest restraint trains. The ones seen on Blue Hawk at sfog.
Looking for this :

I have the MK1212 trains
fury posted on December 6th, 2022
Does anyone have these trains, they look like the rocket coaster trains just with lap bars, kind of like the velocicoaster trains. The lap bars aren't clunky and big, but flat, like this.
Are these what your after? https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1839
fury posted on December 8th, 2022
may I have the mod?
Sure. Send me an email, see my profile subject NL2 MK 1212
I hope to see in the future on NL2 are Intamin prefab trains. For example, El Toro
Hey guys, do you know where I could find Mack Extreme Spinner trains?
CoasterPost posted on December 15th, 2022
Hey guys, do you know where I could find Mack Extreme Spinner trains?
I think TheCodeMaster made one, didn't he ?
CoasterPost posted on December 15th, 2022
Hey guys, do you know where I could find Mack Extreme Spinner trains?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2p9jxJESFHLSRWAjkY88EEfpJDfefIe/view?usp=sharing

Hello everyone
As you may or may not know, I like to make custom coaster/train styles for everyone to use in NL2.
I've started this topic to get some recommendations for coaster/train styles you would like to see.
That is why I've created a spreadsheet where you can enter a style you would like to see me make, and if you want it with some other assets like custom track or brakes for the style.
You may enter multiple times, but not with the same style. Styles with the most requests have a higher chance of being made.
Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VEsSiYDFkNU1BLpsP8YA8mT67O5qZ1Ops0tAkT31Hok/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you for entering!