Psyké Underground and Fun pilot, Walibi Belgium Recreation
Very ambitious project. As someone who's a big fan of the park himself, I'm very much looking forward to it!
Thank you for your message, yes it is the beautiful park with its investment, if you have photos you can send them to me to have the original textures and a correct modeling, but if you want images of the progress I can you sent to your email ;) :)
walibi fou posted on November 12th, 2020
Thank you for your message, yes it is the beautiful park with its investment, if you have photos you can send them to me to have the original textures and a correct modeling, but if you want images of the progress I can you sent to your email ;) :)
Why not posting the images of the progress here? Is much easier than to everyone by email..
Yes yes of course but I do not know how I have already tried with the image comments tool but it did not work
Anyone can help me display the images in the Nolimits Central topic, a big thank you 😊😉

! [ ] ( here your link to the image, has to be extension like .jpg or .png )
remove all the empty space's out of the link, as shown here
So it looks like :

thank you, thank you very much



This is tht first image of the train of Psyké Underground ;) :)
walibi fou posted on November 13th, 2020
This is tht first image of the train of Psyké Underground ;) :)
U have to upload your pictures or use Gyazo (for taking a screenshot) , not the link on your computer.



Here are the first pictures of the train from Psyké Underground
Thanks again to MrRC, thanks to him I was able to put the pictures in the topic. ;) :)
Looking good so far.

The area colored in red will be the elements that will be present in the first version of the park (v.01).
###The colored area contains:
-The parking
-The entrance
-The vampire
-The lake that the park contains
The Karma World zone:
-The Cobra
-The Popcorn Revenge
-The delicious (restaurant)
-The flying carpet in scenery object
-La Radja Rivers (as a scenery object or as an attraction to see with the progress)
The Fun World Zone:
- Fun pilot
- And the other attractions but in scenery object
The Psyké Underground
First car of the train on Psyké Underground Finish
**Next step: **further modelling of the train
Here your images :






Thanks :) ;)
2 years later, is it still in developpement ?
Hello, yes the project is still in development I'm working on the exotic world 2 zone which is the kondaa ;) :)
walibi fou posted on April 17th, 2023
Hello, yes the project is still in development I'm working on the exotic world 2 zone which is the kondaa ;) :)
Can u post some images ?
Here your images :




@WalibiFou,
Your Kondaa train is looking very good.
Can't wait to see more of your park.
Omg a fully virtual recreation of my home park! So excited to see more!! Especially the Cobra 🥰




Hi everyone, I'm busy creating and modeling the Psyké Underground , Fun pilot and the whole park which is Walibi Belgium. I'll come soon to add videos and images of the project progress.
I can't wait for the project to be finished for you to discover my work ;)
More Information : Walibifou@gmail.com
Or on this Topic