OnBoard Audio Selection
It's in the NL2 mega resource thread, that is pinned in the forum: https://nolimitscentral.com/forum/topic/34?page=1#c15607
thimok posted on September 12th, 2020
It's in the NL2 mega resource thread, that is pinned in the forum: https://nolimitscentral.com/forum/topic/34?page=1#c15607
I meant like how to script so the guest can select the song on the ride. like this video for example
@ Coasterman108
I got a reply on my request if this is gonna be a download :
"I never finished this project. The idea for a working Nolimits music selection HUD isn't necessarily dead though - it may yet see the light of day in a new project... "
MrRC posted on October 15th, 2020
@ Coasterman108
I got a reply on my request if this is gonna be a download :"I never finished this project. The idea for a working Nolimits music selection HUD isn't necessarily dead though - it may yet see the light of day in a new project... "
To my knowledge my coaster in that video was the only one to ever feature a working song selection script. I made the interface and mixed the songs while thecodemaster made the script. It had a few issues but it could be fixed to work on Coasterman108's (and subsequently my) Rip Ride Rockit recreation. I've been very busy these days with not only the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster recreation by a lot of personal stuff as well. Code master has been very busy too so I wouldn't expect a working audio script right now - but it is something I'd like to revisit eventually.
Coastin' Dave posted on October 16th, 2020
To my knowledge my coaster in that video was the only one to ever feature a working song selection script. I made the interface and mixed the songs while thecodemaster made the script. It had a few issues but it could be fixed to work on Coasterman108's (and subsequently my) Rip Ride Rockit recreation. I've been very busy these days with not only the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster recreation by a lot of personal stuff as well. Code master has been very busy too so I wouldn't expect a working audio script right now - but it is something I'd like to revisit eventually.
i mean you can finish your Rock'n Roller Coaster Recreation then you can help me with the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Recreation, and while you are doing that I will work on the animation for the queue monitors

Hey Guys, if anyone knows how to do a OnBoard Audio selection Scripts, Comment here