Continuous laps?
Thats not possible, coz the train has passed the stop marker (in the station) so the game seeing this as multiple trains on 1 block.
Okie dokie. Cheers for that!
No problem, feel free to ask again.
Would having the usual final break set to very weak not work? Would make another block, so not multiple trains on one block?
As i said before "coz the train has passed the stop marker (in the station)"
You can set it so a coaster with one train does multiple laps, if that's what you mean.
Alternatively, you could set up your coaster without a station block and use a brake zone instead. It should keep going in AUTO mode that way, but you will not have control over dispatches or anything since it's not a station
Aaah, I see the field "no. of passes" now. As for all this "block" business, I must confess that I'm vaguely aware of the feature, but haven't ever used it (nor did on NL1). I've always had it on my "things to investigate later, when I'm more proficient" list! It's never been an issue to date, because my coasters have always been strictly one train/one car, with my view always POV. No doubt in time I'll become a bit more adventurous, as I get to grips with things.

Hi. When I used No Limits 1, I had some coasters which had no braking sections. They hurtled through the station at speed, then - as long as the velocity continued to the foot of the lift - they just carried on and on. (OK, maybe it's not very realistic but I have impatient impulses sometimes, ha ha!)
Anyway, I've been unable to do this in NL2. It starts to climb the lift for a second time then stops. I've tinkered with the "anti-rollback" setting, ditto the "complete stop" toggle, but in vain. What settings do I need, or is it just not possible in NL2? Obviously not the end of the world of course, but I'm intrigued!
Thanks!