Need hardware advice
Requirements
Minimum:
PC: Windows XP (SP 3) or later, 2.0 GHz Dual-Core with 2 GB RAM, Graphics fully compatible to Direct X 9.0c (Shader Model 3) with 512 MB Video RAM, 2 GB free hard drive space, Internet connection for key activation
Recommended:
PC: Windows 7 or newer (64 Bit), 2.6 GHz Quad-Core with 4 GB RAM, Graphics fully compatible to Direct X 11 (Shader Model 5) with 1 GB Video RAM, 2 GB free hard drive space, Internet connection for key activation
See here : https://nolimitscoaster.com/index.php/info
If u need some advise in what kind of pc components fit your needs and budget, feel free to send me a private message.
Thanks guys! That's really helpful. Money is no object (recently taken early retirement) so at least I don't have to worry on that score. I actually run it on an XP PC at the moment. I also use a Win7 PC for other things, and did try a year ago to install NL2 on that, but there was some strange hardware issue (can't remember now) and I had to abandon it. I should say that I am reluctant to ever move on from Win7, even if ceases to be supported by M/S, and I'll resist that to the death, ha ha! Anyway, I shall pass all those specifications to the people who I get to build it for me, and they can sort out all the vagaries, e.g. Direct X (never understood what that was all about!) There used to be a lot of bluffers setting up PCs years ago, but now - in the age of "gaming" - hopefully they're ll a bit more clued up in my area. Anyway, thanks again!

Hi. Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere on the site, but I've decided I need a new PC to get the best out of NL2. Already I've discovered that certain coasters only play with top grade hardware, so could anyone please tell em what specifications I should be looking for? I'm guessing (a) processor speed, (b) amount of RAM, and (c) video RAM (or whatever it's called)? Anything else? Thanks for any pointers!