No Limits online
What do you mean? This community builds realistic coasters and it's online.
raptoralex posted on August 25th, 2020
What do you mean? This community builds realistic coasters and it's online.
well the simulation is kind like in realistic and make recreation coasters and this community is online so he has a point
raptoralex posted on August 26th, 2020
What do you mean? This community builds realistic coasters and it's online.
I believe the question is something like will we ever be able to work in one park with multiple people together at the same time
CoasterLantic posted on December 3rd, 2020
I believe the question is something like will we ever be able to work in one park with multiple people together at the same time
yeah that's really a great idea and that can be no limits 3, if they are going to do it
Well, I Mean you can already share your package file with whomever you want. They can then add stuff and send it back to you. It's not real time together, like Borderlands, but I personally think the NL2 building process is too slow for the devs to put in the time to make this. Something like online RCT, where multiple people are creating a park real time together, makes a lot more sense as it's all square based and a lot faster.
This question about an online mode in NL has come up a few times before. I can't remember what the exact answer was, but i'd say it's probably down to the fact that NL just isn't the right type of game/program to make use of that sort of online 'multiplayer' functionality.

So I don't know if this has come up yet. I was wondering if No limits 2 could go online for people to build realistic coasters online. Just getting my thoughts out there.