Help! Want to mass-edit all vertex / roll-pts.
Use in the editor the dropdown menu to hide / see diff things like vertex / roll points. Select the right option and click them all in your coaster to change them.
Sorry. Not sure what you mean. I know all about un-ticking the "display" panel to isolate the items (e.g. vertices) in question, but it looks like I still have to double-click on each one, don't I? Tried highlighting them all in one go, but then the option is greyed out. I want to apply the "strict" setting to EVERY single vertex with a single keyboard action for the whole lot. Is that not possible?
I want to do that too. Make all roll nodes strict and rotated at a certain degree.
LeedsUKNL posted on August 11th, 2020
Sorry. Not sure what you mean. I know all about un-ticking the "display" panel to isolate the items (e.g. vertices) in question, but it looks like I still have to double-click on each one, don't I? Tried highlighting them all in one go, but then the option is greyed out. I want to apply the "strict" setting to EVERY single vertex with a single keyboard action for the whole lot. Is that not possible?
To my knowledge thats NOT possible
Oh well, c'est la vie. Actually, it's reminded me of something else I've been wondering about.... when one clicks on "display" and narrows the view of what is displayed, is there a quick way of (un)ticking all in one go, rather than individually? (I know it looks like I'm a lazy so-and-so, but I do seem to spend a lot of time on that display box!)

First things first - I'm still a beginner with NoLimits2. So many of the basics just seem much harder than in NL1 and I can't see why (e.g. why have type separators independent of section type segments?!) but that's a whole other issue. I've read a multitude of "tutorials" and I'm amazed how many fundamental things aren't mentioned at all, e.g. nobody has ever explained that if you double-click on an existing vertex or roll-point, you can see its existing setting! "Doh" maybe, but it wasn't obvious to me till I found out by chance yesterday, after all these months! Anyway, I was struggling with a coaster I had gotten from somewhere and wanted to adapt/simplify me for my (very basic) needs! I started removing points and the rolling went absurdly haywire! I've played around a bit, cussed a lot, and eureka - I see now that it's all down to whether the vertex is "locked" or "strict" (and similarly with roll points : "vertical X-Y" or "strict"). Trouble is, there are so many of them to change, and I need to know if there is a quick way to do the whole lot "en masse". Any suggestions or tips grateful received. Thank you for your time! David.