Curious about NoLimits2 start-up screen!
1 to 4 of 4
do you mean the starting location for nl2 parks?, if so you can set the position in the park tab within the editor.
Well I've seen that some people put a pic reference (e.g. a jpg link) in the park tab, but all mine are blank. It just seems random. Not even a consistent view depending on whether I've come from playing it, or whether I've looked at other coasters in the same session and come back to it. Not to worry. As I said, it's hardly a biggie, just a quirk i suppose! Thanks for your time anyhow.
1 to 4 of 4

When NL2 starts up you get a snapshot of your selected park with the various tabs ("Play", "Editor", "Quit" etc.) The snapshot pic behind seems very arbitrary to me. One might have a starting POV view; another may have a distant side view, and so on. I was just wondering what decides it, and if one can change it? It's not in the slightest bit crucial of course, but I'm just intrigued to know! Cheers, David.