Valley of the Spirits [Yokai & Ikuchi] RLRides
This looks superb. If the trackwork on the rest of the ride is as good as that zero-g roll, you've got one hell of a ride here. The theme is really nice, and the colors are just perfect. I might've asked for another inversion, maybe another vertical loop after the immelmann and before the wingover/corkscrew, but the back to back helices look super intense and so provide a nice bang of a finish.
Keep up the great work. Looking forward to this one. :)
Really like the look of that roll.
I have been focusing on a new-gen hyper for a while. Purely because I just love the route B&M have gone down with Mako and Candymonium. I made a layout I really loved that was thin and heavily focused on well paced air-time. I wasn't sure what to do with it, but the guys on discord convinced me to place it next to Yokai is a Dragon Khan/ShammyB combo type thing...and hey they slotted together really nicely, and now the area feels like a B&M heaven with both coasters flying around. I will be showing more as me and Jay work on it more (we need to rethink a few things to make the hyper fit), but here you go, this is Yokai & Ikuchi



That's a really awesome work!!! Love both of them!
Ikuchi's layout

This looks amazing. Need to see some more vids!
This project isn't dead! It's very much still progressing, just being an adult gets in the way. The area where the coasters sit is now called...

You need to add a long drawn out meisho coaster and a huge ferris wheel with a digital clock in the middle!.
It shock me
Some updates on the station and maintenance building done by Jay.

Ikuchi at night

Both rides at sunset

Looks really great dude! And nice work on the roll
That sunset pic looks beautiful. At the edge of my seat waiting for this one. :)
I really want to add a long Ikeda Works jet coaster when the park is released. But I will probably need the password to do so
.
I am really impressed as sometimes if I leave a project for a month due to myself being busy, sometimes I stop the project all together as I don’t have any motivation anymore to finish it. Luckily that hasn’t happened with my Orion recreation as I am currently modeling the station and eventually area 72.
A quick update on Ikuchi's area at dusk.


The valley is now complete! And on the exchange.

Simply Stunning! Well done!
^ Thank you
I've put the area soundtrack online too

After finishing Deity with ParkScape Design I wanted to do something that was more compact (and also something to fill up my full rosta of B&M models). I've played with old-school B&M inverts in the past, but this time I wanted to push myself abit and work on something that fits in with the new gen B&Ms such as Banshee, Oz'Iris and the new one at Gronlund. It was definitely a learning curve as some of these shapes are bizarre and some weird force and drawn out banking transitions, but after a few months (and some zoom calls with other enthusiasts) I finalised this layout that I'm really happy with. It's aggressive, but kinda floaty at the same time.
In terms of presentation I will be working with ParkScape Design again who created the scenery of Deity, it's been really fun throwing ideas around and we've settled on a Japanese theme, taking inspiration from Shinto buildings. The name Yōkai is a general term for a type of Japanese spirit, some are good, some are bad, theres loads to read up on there, in this story, the ride is possessed by one that tries to drag you to the lake.
Things are starting to come together so I thought I'd just share some of the progress so far and I look forward to sharing more before we release it.
And here's a little preview of the zero-g in motion (took far too long to perfect this)