Zero Gravity Machine - Wood Coaster Concept
1 to 4 of 4
Wow, I love it! The supports look great. The sequence of hills is impressive but I think they lay a bit of diversity. A low hill, high hill, double up, double down or something like that might mix it up a bit.
I like it. Really simple but effective layout. The airtime hills look like they have good pacing, and the first three probably feel pretty tall comparatively. I think your turn-around is a bit slow though. Most PTC's (if that's what you're going for) hold pretty good pace around turns like that.
The supports look really nice too. Did you model them outside of No Limits?
Really good work! How long did it took you to make the custom supports?
1 to 4 of 4

So I've been working on this out-&-back wood coaster layout... It utilizes a custom steel structure and standard 2-bench PTC trains. What do you guys think?