Skip to content

Realism when exporting

1 to 2 of 2

I’ve been having issues when importing coasters from FVD into nolimits. When I’m creating a coasters with a longer train for example a vekoma mk101, it has a much greater mass and more momentum in nolimits, but fvd doesn’t calculate mass of longer trains and is more just the mass of a single point if you know what I mean, therefore when you export and test, g forces end up being much higher in nolimits 2

Oscar yeomans posted on September 2nd, 2026

I’ve been having issues when importing coasters from FVD into nolimits. When I’m creating a coasters with a longer train for example a vekoma mk101, it has a much greater mass and more momentum in nolimits, but fvd doesn’t calculate mass of longer trains and is more just the mass of a single point if you know what I mean, therefore when you export and test, g forces end up being much higher in nolimits 2

Vekoma has no MK101 only an MK1101

1 to 2 of 2