Skip to content

Free Node Y-Axis Placement...

1 to 4 of 4

Am I missing something? I've been playing NL2 on and off for roughly 7 years now. I remember in the original NL if you were to click an existing free node so that it's highlighted and then in the Top view add new free nodes, they would 100% of the time be placed on the same Y-axis. It made adding a bunch of new nodes at a specific height very simple and easy. However now in NL2, this same method usually doesn't work the same way. The new nodes will be placed at a different height most of the time, forcing me to go in and manually adjust every one (either by highlighting them and dragging or double clicking and typing in the value). Even copying and pasting the node gives the same result - a random new Y-axis value, which baffles me that even literally C/V doesn't, well, copy the value. I'm getting into more intricate support work and this bug, if it's a bug, is making things super tedious. Am I missing something?

U click on the last node (thats on the correct height) and then place a new node, u will see it keeps in mind what height the last clicked node was.

1 to 4 of 4