S&S Axis
EDIT :
Found it : https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/844
Yes, i have seen this as a funfair attraction.
When i find it i will let u know.
i downloaded it and when I put the coaster in a different park, the zero car will move with the wireframe train but the other cars wont. you know why thats happening
you happen to know who created these trains? wanna reach out to them directly for a tutorial
EDIT :
U need to place a trigger on the 1st piece of track after station called "start0"
Add script called "RevercheronMaster" to your coaster contain the coastercars (so the wireframe coaster)
The maker of these coastercars is : Geoff (member of this forum)
If that doesn't work do this :
Send me the PKG file of your park
To my e-mail.
Subject : S&S

has anyone made an S&S Axis kit? Would like to build an axis coaster and dont have the ride vehicles for it. I dont know how to make a train kit and I assume you need a certain software that i dont have