Controlling stations
ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on January 18th, 2026
Hi,
I’m having a hard time controlling stations in a block script I wrote.
While my script works fine for the most part, part of my ride sequence involves having two trains proceed from a pair of unload stations into adjacent load stations in a Multimove system. These stations are butted up right next to each other. The catch - because of how the Station Controller works, both stations end up controlling the train in front, leading to situations like this:
wherein the back station controller has engaged onto the front train, leaving the back train with open harnesses. What are some workarounds or solutions? Ideally the Station Controller system would be exposed like the block script system, but alas it is not.
Maybe u can scrap the stations controller and use the scripts from Bestdani (Custom Script Block PKG) ?
If BestDani’s script pack can handle custom hold times, dispatch times, simultaneous dispatch, launch resets, alternating block skips etc., then sure, but for the time being I don’t see that happening. I just want a solution to the problem of not having any control over which train the in-game station controller wants to handle.
ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on January 18th, 2026
If BestDani’s script pack can handle custom hold times, dispatch times, simultaneous dispatch, launch resets, alternating block skips etc., then sure, but for the time being I don’t see that happening. I just want a solution to the problem of not having any control over which train the in-game station controller wants to handle.
Ok. If u like send me your PKG file to my email adress.
ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on January 18th, 2026
If BestDani’s script pack can handle custom hold times, dispatch times, simultaneous dispatch, launch resets, alternating block skips etc., then sure, but for the time being I don’t see that happening. I just want a solution to the problem of not having any control over which train the in-game station controller wants to handle.
There is this which seems to cover what you want dg's NoLimits 2 Script Generator

Hi,
I’m having a hard time controlling stations in a block script I wrote.
While my script works fine for the most part, part of my ride sequence involves having two trains proceed from a pair of unload stations into adjacent load stations in a Multimove system. These stations are butted up right next to each other. The catch - because of how the Station Controller works, both stations end up controlling the train in front, leading to situations like this:
wherein the back station controller has engaged onto the front train, leaving the back train with open harnesses. What are some workarounds or solutions? Ideally the Station Controller system would be exposed like the block script system, but alas it is not.