Post your specs!
HI!
I am using a Nolimits Rollercoaster 2 Pro under an Apple Macbook, this is my computer:
· MacBook Pro 15" (Mid 2015)
· macOS Catalina
· 16GB Ram
· Intel Core i7 Haswell
· Intel Iris Pro 5200 and Radeon R9 M370X 2 GB GDDR5
· 512GB SSD
I am thinking to buy the new MBP16" :P I need a powerful graphic card and I've seen the new one with 8GB :P
Cheers
Ryzen 2600, RTX 2060 super, 16gb RAM. Never had problems running at 4k.
PC: Hyrican MSI Dragon Edition
Intel i9 9th gen
RTX 2080 super 8 gb
32gb ram
Mainboard: MSI Z370 pc pro
480GB SSD
2TB (2000GB) HHD
Build a pc for work / gaming just over two years ago:
Intel Core i7-7770k
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Corsair DDR4 Vengeance 2x 8GB (=16GB) RAM
MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M0 SSD
Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
Its about 15 years old :
Windows XP Home Edition 32-bit SP3
Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 2.80GHz 42 °C
Wolfdale 45nm Technology
2,00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 400MHz (5-5-5-18)
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5KPL-AM SE (Socket 775) 32 °C
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 35 °C
465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AAKS-07YGA0 (SATA ) 45 °C
TSSTcorp CD/DVDW SH-S182D
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
I recently upgraded mine too!
MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 8GB DDR4
GPU: Gigabyte RCX2070 Super Gaming OC 3X 8G
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GB
SSD: Intal 66p 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM650
Case: NZXT H510 Zwart
Screen: Asus TUF Gaming VG35VQ
I love it so far!
Mine aren't that amazing but IMO not terrible in the slightest! I run NL2 on a weird version of the 2019 Acer Predator Helios 300 that has an i5 instead of an i7 (much cheaper and just about fits my current needs).
CPU: Intel i5-9300h
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 (Mobile)
RAM: 16GB (8x2) 2666MHz DDR4
Boot Storage: Kingston SA400M8 (240GB) SSD
At FHD and max settings, the lowest FPS I get with projects like Terra Phase 3 and Journey to Agartha is around 23 to 25 -- probably not incredible, but compared to my previous computer this thing basically runs NL2 like a dream.
Here is my specs.

It runs Jamp Up Land very well now. Thats why I got this pc.
i5-9600K under a Scythe Fuma 1 Rev. B air cooler (still haven't OC'd it much, so it's kinda overkill at the moment.)
16GB RAM (3200MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX, although IDK if I have the XMP on currently, I think I turned it off for troubleshooting.)
Sapphire AMD Vega 64 with stock cooler (don't judge me, I got a good deal :P.)
1TB SATA M.2 SSD (Samsung 860 Evo IIRC?)
Gigabyte Z390M Gaming M-ATX motherboard
Coolermaster Q300L (it's a cheap case and was kinda hard to build in, but I like its appearance, it's compact, and I wanted Plexiglas instead of tempered glass for my side panel because I transport this PC a lot and don't want to be picking tiny crumbs of glass out of my PC if the panel breaks.
Got my pc back in october, starting to love this beast more everyday
Ryzen 9 3900x
32 GB 3200mhz ram
MSI RTX 2070 Super Armor
Corsair mp510 nvme ssd 500gb
Samsung 850 evo 500gb
2x 2tb Seagate HDD (raid 1)
all in a Fractal R6 with glass case
Also a pair of Dell u2518d monitors
I've built my computer two months ago:
Motherboard: ASROCK B450 Pro4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Super Gaming X
RAM: 2x 8GB 2.666MT/s
PSU: Coolermaster MasterWatt 650
and I used the old HDD and SSD drives from my old computer in this computer.
I've just looked into walking around Terra phase 3 which gives me between 30 and 60 fps (on highest settings on my 4K monitor)
ryzen 5 3600 @4.2ghz (all the time no turbo)
tuf x570 plus
16gb ddr3 3600 cl16
500gb nvme ssd
2tb hdd
rtx2080
rm650 w custom sleved cables
all of it in a corsair crystal 570x

Hi everyone, since NL2 can be quite demanding, I'm curious what everyone's computer specs are. Here's my six year old laptop:
8 GB ram
Radeon HD 8670m 1 GB
Windows 10
AMD A4 quad core of some sort.