Skip to content

Dbox not working with NoLimits 2 - Help needed please

1 to 3 of 3

My wife was excited this afternoon when I told her that the Nolimits2 coaster was compatible with our Dbox motion system that I always use for sim racing. I downloaded the Haptic Code right from my Dbox software, but no motion at all. I even found some info that I needed to type in "--telemetry" into Steam on the NoLimits 2- properties - in the General tab, but still no motion. Can someone here help us with this? Thanks! :)

Sean

had the same problem with dbox no motion
make sure you have --telemetry typed in STEAM launch options
1st launch Nolimits2 in Steam then with the game running go to the windows tab on your task bar
click om the windows icon on task bar
click on start Menu (windows)
click on D Box
in pull down select Nolimit2 with motion
doing that it puts the game that is started on Steam in the taskbar
go and click on the game in task bar and it should put your game back to full screen and the motion should start
I found this worked for me .I found this way by accident trying to get motion to work Hope this helps

oldguyrider posted on October 31st, 2025

had the same problem with dbox no motion
make sure you have --telemetry typed in STEAM launch options
1st launch Nolimits2 in Steam then with the game running go to the windows tab on your task bar
click om the windows icon on task bar
click on start Menu (windows)
click on D Box
in pull down select Nolimit2 with motion
doing that it puts the game that is started on Steam in the taskbar
go and click on the game in task bar and it should put your game back to full screen and the motion should start
I found this worked for me .I found this way by accident trying to get motion to work Hope this helps

Thank you VERY much! :) After riding it with my Dbox now we really want that Yaw 3 motion sim. It is weird that we have to start that "Nolimits with motion" to get it to work, but luckily when I choose VR in Steam it takes a second or 2 before it starts up so that I have time to start that file first. Thanks again! :)

1 to 3 of 3