Hey everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone has headrests for PTC trains, either for the 2 bench, 3 bench, or 4 bench models. I know these aren’t super common, but I figured it was worth posting here just in case someone has access to them or knows where they might be available. If you do have any, or if you know a good source to get them from, please let me know. I’d definitely be interested and would really appreciate any help pointing me in the right direction.
Hey everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone has headrests for PTC trains, either for the 2 bench, 3 bench, or 4 bench models. I know these aren’t super common, but I figured it was worth posting here just in case someone has access to them or knows where they might be available. If you do have any, or if you know a good source to get them from, please let me know. I’d definitely be interested and would really appreciate any help pointing me in the right direction.