I am searching for a 3D model of the Voltron Nevera. Im specifically looking for the coaster cart itself. So i mean the front end and seats. I would love to make the coaster in no limits myself using the model. If anyone can help me in the right direction or to the right files. Thank you. I tried using blender myself, but im only 16 years old and i find it kinda hard since im not that tecnical.
Anyway thank you for you help.
I am searching for a 3D model of the Voltron Nevera. Im specifically looking for the coaster cart itself. So i mean the front end and seats. I would love to make the coaster in no limits myself using the model. If anyone can help me in the right direction or to the right files. Thank you. I tried using blender myself, but im only 16 years old and i find it kinda hard since im not that tecnical.
Anyway thank you for you help.