Need help with background being greyed out.
I've noticed this as well it seems to be the graphics changes from the last update to make a "normal" park look more realistic to real life in the sunlight, but for parks like this it definitely ruins them :( I'm not sure if you can make it un-foggy I wish there was an easy way to turn this off for making parks like this. I'd recommend going into the environment editor on the advanced tab and playing around with the 'Sun', 'FX' and 'Background' tabs to try and fix it and if that doesn't work then probably just disable the dynamic sky and have it always night-time. Hopefully this helps!
Thanks for you're reply. It's good to know that it's not just me.
I have tried all of the environment settings I can find. Nothing changes it except for things I don't want to change. Like dynamic sky.
For now I will stay with the old version and hope the next release helps.
Sounds good! I was trying to get rid of the fog for a while after my last comment and I found that the only thing that worked completely was to turn off dynamic sky and use the skybox textures instead to make the sky, although this means that it can only be one time of day so makes sense that you don't want to do that. The only thing you can really do apart from that is change the fog density to 0 in the FX tab but that still doesn't make it fully disappear. Hopefully they'll give an option to switch between graphics settings for that in the next update and you're not really missing out on anything apart from the new graphics by staying on the old version so at least its not too bad :)

With previous version 2.6.4.0 the background looked like the first pic. With current release version it looks like second pic. I think this is happening with all of the backgrounds.
Does anyone know what's changed? Is there a way to get the background un-foggy in the current version?
BTW it's not fog. It's sunlight. When it switches to moonlight background looks good.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3464046667
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3464047739