I can't get started I each time have a code '0xc000007b'
what are u trying to do
Hello, I'm French and I don't speak very good English. I can't start Nolimits2
i get an error message saying "The program couldn't start correctly (0xc000007b) Click OK to close the program
I have an Intel processor i5-6400 Quad Core RAM 8GO 64-bit operating system
Update the software to the most recent version from our site' Resources page. If that doesn't work, uninstall the software, then install again using the file you already had downloaded. Then update.
-Ride_Op
Merci -Ride-Op. 'NoLimits 2 Updates for PC' or 'NoLimits 2 Beta Updates for PC' ?
I have uninstall the software and install again and update. I still have the bug code '0xc000007b'
I have uninstall the software and install again and update with Beta Updates . I still have the bug code '0xc000007b'
So you have the Steam version then?
-Ride_Op
Hello, I have steam software, but I did not use steam to buy, download and instal Nolimits 2. I bought Nolimits 2 on the Mycommerce website and I made the downlad directly of the V.2.5.7.1
Please contact us for further assistance at nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com
-Ride_Op

I just bought nolimits 2 and I can't get started
I each time have a code '0xc000007b' I tried a download and install a second time.
I'm in Windows 10
I tried with the 1903 version then with the 1909 version and it doesn't work.
Thank you for your help