Skip to content

I can't get started I each time have a code '0xc000007b'

1 to 10 of 10

I just bought nolimits 2 and I can't get started
I each time have a code '0xc000007b' I tried a download and install a second time.
I'm in Windows 10
I tried with the 1903 version then with the 1909 version and it doesn't work.
Thank you for your help

Hello, I'm French and I don't speak very good English. I can't start Nolimits2
i get an error message saying "The program couldn't start correctly (0xc000007b) Click OK to close the program

Update the software to the most recent version from our site' Resources page. If that doesn't work, uninstall the software, then install again using the file you already had downloaded. Then update.

-Ride_Op

I have uninstall the software and install again and update. I still have the bug code '0xc000007b'
I have uninstall the software and install again and update with Beta Updates . I still have the bug code '0xc000007b'

Hello, I have steam software, but I did not use steam to buy, download and instal Nolimits 2. I bought Nolimits 2 on the Mycommerce website and I made the downlad directly of the V.2.5.7.1

1 to 10 of 10