Vekoma NewGen Track
The easiest way is by using 3d Max
Everytime I use pvms trains the wheels are way off the track for motorbike and really any style so idk what to do
My trains are meant to be used with my track generator: https://nolimitscentral.com/forum/topic/52
I cant afford 3ds max but on the Readme it says intamin rocket style works but the wheels are off
You can get 3DS Max for free as a student. And yes the wheels are just clipping a bit when using the Intamin Track but propably better than nothing at all!
Not in college or any 3d model classes
My trains come with 2 bogie scripts, if you open those, there are 2 values defined in the beginning: 'addzleft' and 'addzright' if you change those values the offset of the bogies change as well. You could try and fit the trains that way.
Ok thanks

How can I make the NewGen Vekoma Style track. I got the train models and know that I should use the Motorbike Style. But I'm not quiet happy with the track because it's not 100% like the new track.
I've never made a custom track for any coaster so is there an fairly easy way to do it?