why is scripting so hard
Depends on what u like / need
What about scripting is hard?
i just don't get it the code master can you do a vid on scripting pls
I actually made a small website to get started with scripting a while back:
http://www.patrickcrowne.com/scripting/chapter1.html
also IM A HUGE FAN
That's a pretty cool website, thanks for putting it together!
Patrick, thats a nice easy website. Tnx for sharing and making it.
Bestdani made something for that purpose as well. Gererally, the best way to get into scripting is to look at other peoples scripts (I mean there are lots that are publicly aviable ... ) and to try to read/ reverse-engineer them. And some self education about java programming and object orientation to understand a bit more about the theroretical background should help as well...
I have 485 scripts in my nolimits folder.
TheCodeMaster posted on April 27th, 2020
I actually made a small website to get started with scripting a while back:
http://www.patrickcrowne.com/scripting/chapter1.html
It could't open now
MrRC posted on April 28th, 2020
I have 485 scripts in my nolimits folder.
so where can I download the folder? thanks!
phoenixwang posted on August 9th, 2020
so where can I download the folder? thanks!
They all stored on my HDD.
MrRC posted on August 9th, 2020
They all stored on my HDD.
Scripting is so hard (laugh)
phoenixwang posted on August 9th, 2020
Scripting is so hard (laugh)
If u need any help send me your PKG file of your park to my email adress and i will try to help u.
MrRC posted on August 9th, 2020
If u need any help send me your PKG file of your park to my email adress and i will try to help u.
thank you very very much
TheCodeMaster posted on April 27th, 2020
I actually made a small website to get started with scripting a while back:
http://www.patrickcrowne.com/scripting/chapter1.html
hey I found the link of download CCC² is dead .
https://web.archive.org/web/20170912214250/https://forum.nolimits-exchange.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=4716&page=1#Item_0
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN?
THANK YOU
See here to download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/7v3mp9wj0djh3vt/CCCreator.jar/file
See tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DECCj2NMTyU

why is scripting so hard