Skip to content

Gominolo´s questions

1 to 7 of 7
Posted April 22, 2020· Edited April 22, 2020

Hi all,

After more than 10 years without play with NL, I am spending my time during this isolation to play to this game. I came from NL1, and I bought the game few years ago for Apple Mac and I could not play with the simulator because my laptop was older. I have some questions regarding this version, I hope that somebody can help to me:

  • How can I create patch and terrain ways for my rollercoasters? I remember use in NL1 the support concrete base (empty) to simulate the line queue.
  • Where can I download new scripts?
  • How can I make new 3D stuff? Can I use Skeetchup Pro?
  • Where can I download new car textures?
  • Does anyone knows how use custom trains, ie. Schwarzkopf Wildcat or JetStar trains?
  • I have the PRO version of NL2, but if I try to export big banners, just appear one photo instead 8. Somebody has the same issue?
  • Does anyone knows how use the rollercoaster in auto mode for videos showing the transfer sequence without the ride op panel?

Thank you so much ;)

MrRC posted on April 22nd, 2020

  1. Yes u can create with Google Sketchup an *.dae object as path or tunnels
  2. Look here : https://nolimitscentral.com/forum/topic/34?page=1#c14387
  3. Yes u can (see answer 1)
  4. (see answer 2)
  5. See YT channel from Codemaster
  6. I have Pro version as well. Don't know what u mean with your question
  7. To my knowledge thats not possible

Thank you for the answers. About the question 6, if I try to take a poster screen shoot, I think that the software will take multiple screenshots to make hight quality photo. In the parameter "Poster-screenshot multiplier" 1...8: I set 8, because I think that the software will take 8 photos to made a big photo... it's correct?

I activated the Pro version with my license for Mac and I can't see the differences... I have NL2 for Mac in Steam Pro upgrade.

Again, thank you for your answers ;)

Posted April 23, 2020· Edited April 23, 2020

EDIT :
Question 6 : When i hit key L, i get an error message saying "Out of Memory"
So i can't help u with that.

I have a Standalone version on Win XP Dualcore 2.8 Ghz and 2 GB RAM. I will look into question 6.

Posted April 24, 2020· Edited April 24, 2020

MrRC posted on April 23rd, 2020

EDIT :
Question 6 : When i hit key L, i get an error message saying "Out of Memory"
So i can't help u with that.

I have a Standalone version on Win XP Dualcore 2.8 Ghz and 2 GB RAM. I will look into question 6.

Maybe you need more RAM to do it... Thank you for your help 😉

Posted April 25, 2020· Edited April 25, 2020

Don't quote me on that but I'm very sure that the "Poster-screenshot size multiplyer" simply enables you to render a screenshot at 1 - 8 times the resoulution of your desktop monitor making for a larger image. It doesn't mean that multiple images are rendered (not to mention that rendering the same image more than once seems well ... unecessary). If you want the game environment to be captured from multiple angles however, that's what the cube screenshot option is for; this one will actually create multiple images (6 to be precise)

1 to 7 of 7