How Can I Get a New User Key For an Already Purchased Copy of NoLimits 2
1 to 2 of 2
Visit this site (linked below), click Contact Support, and choose Download Questions.
Fill out the form and be sure you mention that you need assistance looking up your registration key. The support team will respond.
https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/
Please allow several days for a response.
-Ride_Op
1 to 2 of 2

So I had the Standard Edition of NoLimits2 and used it for a while. After some time of computer problems, the hard drive failed. I had backed up the computer recently, so i still had the installer of NL2. I used it and realized that I needed to have the user id and such. I tried to email support and haven't gotten anything back yet. If there is anything i can do, please tell! Thank you all and have a great day!