Skip to content

Coastin' Dave's Creations

1 to 6 of 6
Posted April 10, 2020· Edited May 25, 2020

Hey everyone, I realize that I've had a lot of cool projects over the years in NL2 that I never really showed so even though I'm working mostly on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster right now, I figured I share some other creations I've made over the years.

First off, here is my model of Dueling Dragons:

I still have some slight adjustments to make and I think I need to shift the loops over just a few feet, but overall it's pretty accurate - I used blueprints and height data from Google Earth before it was updated to show Hagrid's.

I also have a Led Zeppelin train that I made:

Here's Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit:

And Hulk:

You can't have a Universal coaster's collection without one of my personal favorites: Revenge of the Mummy!

I don't know if I really want to pursue this one because the track is such a mess, but I still have the file if I ever decide to do anything with the concept - it's an RMC raptor Matterhorn Bobsleds:

And finally - another personal favorite of mine - Space Mountain WDW.

The track work is a bit tricky given all the tight transitions but I have a general layout put together at the correct scale.

So there's an overview of some of my other Nolimits projects I've never really shared. After Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is done I might look into completing some of these so if there's anything you really like, let me know.

If you're working on recreating any of these rides and want my tracks or trains, just let me know too.

jamesh2004jh posted on May 24th, 2020

I would be hyped if a recreation of Space Mountain WDW was eventually released! Great Work!

Thanks! I'm still focusing on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster right now, but we'll see! Might be something to consider once Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is complete.

Speaking of which:

It took me forever but I got the track length to the correct measurement. It was about 100 feet too long before. Now I still have to work on shaping and smoothing out the track, but it's getting closer at least in terms of the track itself.

I even have some supports in progress for the Gravity Building (they're a model, not NL2 supports so it's easy to work with in relation to the other scenery models).
I'll have more soon enough.

1 to 6 of 6