RMC Coasters needed for promo video
https://youtu.be/SLkfSJvWuxM
Coaster Nation
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1012
(will require deleting the custom train + enabling the ingame train)
^^ Need download links please!
^ Please prep the in-game train with the correct color scheme for what you want it to look like. I need "camera ready" coasters ready to go please!
-Ride_Op
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/924
Coaster Crusader
I will DM you the passcode for my ride so you can delete anything you don't need
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1014
there are other coasters in the park, however they are not visible in the package available in the link above
I have one out right now and one coming soonish. I took my very first NL coaster from 2010 and converted it into an RMC.
Comparison Video of before and After:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EROcMX7uJY
Pure POV of my RMC Hybrid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHtbLwZ8K4I
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1024
I modified Rosie Rampage to fit your need.
There should be no passcode
I don't know if I'm still on time but in any case:
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1066
MarlCoaster8
My jet corster rmc.



Hi folks,
We still need to make a promo video for the hybrid coaster style. If you would like to volunteer one of your really magnificent coasters, please post a link!
Please only post your own work, and let me know how you want to be credited if your coaster is selected. I may need to set up custom camera tracks, so please make sure the park is unlocked or privately send me a password.
Looking forward to making an awesome video!
-Ride_Op