Rock 'n' Roller Coaster WDW Recreation
Project Sunset (Gabe) did a great job recreating all the road signs from the attraction - now we're really starting to get them in place!





"We're only just getting started!"
I know we've had a bit of a progress gap so I'm trying to make up for lost time. All of us on the team have had a lot going on personally so we don't have as much time as we used to; however - the gravity building is getting closer and closer to completion.
The limo train is just sitting atop the in-game train for now as a test. The final train model will also be coming soon thanks to Pieter.
Supports will be finalized soon as well and then we'll start adding the fun extra details to the gravity building to bring it to life. Now what details are those? You'll just have to stay tuned until next time...
Hi, my name is Jensen and I am wondering when this project will be downloadable. Also I am making a working model of rock n roller coaster and I want to know if I can export your track spline for 3D printing and programming. If you want I would be happy to work with you if possible for a youtube series or video I love your channel and I look forward to hearing back from you.
That is amazing!
It is super cool.

It's been quite a while since I've worked on this project. Life's been hectic - but I'm back at it.



I'm mainly just working on cleaning up the building model right now.
Here's an overview:

And let's not forget this:

More coming soon so stay tuned...
Jensen posted on April 11th, 2021
Hi, my name is Jensen and I am wondering when this project will be downloadable. Also I am making a working model of rock n roller coaster and I want to know if I can export your track spline for 3D printing and programming. If you want I would be happy to work with you if possible for a youtube series or video I love your channel and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Yes this will be available for download when it is completed. I’m not sure about exporting the coaster track though.
Ok, thanks
I was wondering because I want to 3d print it for my youtube channel
Amazing! If only there was more of this in RCT3 because Rock N Roller Coaster is probably one of my favorites. Awesome work!
where van i download?
svennieboy53 posted on October 9th, 2021
where van i download?
This isn't done yet. A Planet Coaster version is in the works and is getting close to completion - that will be available to download first. I have no idea when the Nolimits version will be done.
is it open yet?
Thats so cool
Coastin david i think the no limits 2 looks like
Coastin' Dave posted on May 2nd, 2021
It's been quite a while since I've worked on this project. Life's been hectic - but I'm back at it.
I'm mainly just working on cleaning up the building model right now.
Here's an overview:
And let's not forget this:
More coming soon so stay tuned...
Looking good on the buildings
Coastin' Dave posted on September 30th, 2020
Project Sunset (Gabe) did a great job recreating all the road signs from the attraction - now we're really starting to get them in place!
"We're only just getting started!"
I know we've had a bit of a progress gap so I'm trying to make up for lost time. All of us on the team have had a lot going on personally so we don't have as much time as we used to; however - the gravity building is getting closer and closer to completion.
The limo train is just sitting atop the in-game train for now as a test. The final train model will also be coming soon thanks to Pieter.Supports will be finalized soon as well and then we'll start adding the fun extra details to the gravity building to bring it to life. Now what details are those? You'll just have to stay tuned until next time...
that's looks fabulous
Thats so awesome project sunset i like the launch
also where is the project coaster update
mkgfasyw posted on May 10th, 2022
also where is the project coaster update
Right now the Planet Coaster version is being wrapped up - should come out sometime this summer.
Once that's done, we'll be back to this model. Project Sunset made a lot of models for the Planco model that should be able to carry over into NL2 but we're not there yet.
I'll post updates after the Planco release as soon as we have something to show.
Oh yeah
Oh My Gosh i like the disney hollywood studios one
The Limo train can be perfect
so now the plannet coaster is starting to do his completed
mkgfasyw posted on July 27th, 2022
im in summer
If u make an addition to this topic, thats fine. But make sure is usefull or think twice before u place this kind of nonsense.

Thats amazing keep up a great work