Onboard Audio for Custom Trains
I have a script that i can add to a small cube (scene object) that u can link to a certain soundfile and with the Ultimate Attachment script u can attach it to your custom train.
I'm from Europe, i hope u understand what i'm writing.
If u know how to make a PKG file of your park, send it to my email (see my profile) Subject : NL2 Onboard Sound.
Ok thanks MrRC! I'm from Europe as well! :) At the moment I have not actually started any proper designs yet, I'm just thinking about how it will work first, and I'm trying out a few things with KW6sTheater's Objectif Mars kit as I want to design a cosmic rewind style ride system and that is quite similar for now, so maybe we could try doing it on that first before I make anything. Also I was thinking maybe something like Aeris from AndreAkaMe's Terra Phase 3 where it plays the audio but you can hear it from off ride could work although I'm not sure how to go about scripting that. Thanks for your help!
No problem
Feel free to ask again.
I got your email.
Hi Ryan , check your email.
Problem solved
Solution :
Placing an Area Music Speaker in the center of the coach and use the Ultimate Attachment tool (Attach to Coaster) and a stop and start trigger to make it work.

Hi everyone!
I'm looking to make a coaster with custom trains (scene objects) attached to a wireframe train but I'm not that experienced with scripting audio so I am wondering if there was a way to script onboard audio that would work for this custom train rather than just for the unfrozen wireframe train as I'm not sure how to go about doing this.
Thank you very much for your help!