Cant get VR and motion to work
Ask : gregtakacs
I don't have d-box so I can't really be sure but you can put a command line option onto the executable to start telemetry and to start the game in openxr. It's documented in the help section. You will likely have to put that option into the d-box game center trigger
Hmmmm, I'm not 100%.sure how to do all that. But I do know I had to put "telemetry" on it so it would start. DBOX does work fine without the VR.....
Just won't go to VR when it boots up. When I used to boot up the game it would ask if you wanted to boot in VR, it doesn't do that anymore :-(
Have you managed to fix this I am having a similar problem my motion works fine outside of VR through simtools v3
I have launch options set with --telemetry with in Steam I can get in to start to move but as soon as I remove headset or go to the menu then return there is no more motion the strange thing is if you press the Quest menu button to quite no limits 2 or remove headset the motion starts again Sim tools is still receiving telemetry the whole time it just refuses to move when wearing the headset (Quest 3) I have also tried creating a short cut with --telemetry added but it won't let me apply it just says it not the right file path any help would be greatly appreciated before I throw a hammer at it.
hello everyone, I had the same problem too.. I play with Oculus 3 and simtool3. I partially solved it after a thousand tests.. in the simtool3 menu I set high priority in the execution of the program.. and now it works perfectly.. if I start from steam in Oculus mode with the quest3 already on. sometimes if I remove it after starting limit2 and put it back it doesn't work.. but if it starts like this. it works perfectly.. I hope it helps.
I also have this problem, motion is working, but when I put my headset stops, taking it from my face start to work again.
I have this problem with this lattest update, also have another older version installed that works without this problems
Salut à tous, j'ai trouvé une parade en installant simtool v2 plus de soucis. je garde la V2 pour nolimit2 et la v3 pour les autres. En espérant que ça marche chez vous aussi
kwak posted on October 23rd, 2025
Salut à tous, j'ai trouvé une parade en installant simtool v2 plus de soucis. je garde la V2 pour nolimit2 et la v3 pour les autres. En espérant que ça marche chez vous aussi
Pouvez-vous nous fournir un lien de téléchargement ?

Ok so I have had this working in the past, got the new O3 from my old O2.
So I have a Dbox racing sim I use NLRC2 on. Never had a issue. When you boot it up from the D-Box game center it used to ask of you wanted to boot in VR mode you just clicked yes and off you went. DBOX AND Vr Would work.
For the DBox to work you have too boot the game from the game center. Now with the new O3 VR it never asks that and won't boot in VR. Now I can boot from my O3 under the steam VR app and it works but that won't let my Dbox work though as it has to boot from that game center.
I have been messing with setting for 3 hours trying to get it to work together and I'm just burned out. I've googled it, and tried everytning and they just won't work at the same time......