view technical information, such as "speed" and "G-forces".
In the editor, the G-force comb will give you a rough estimate of the forces and hovering your cursor over a specific point on the comb will display the force values for that point in the lower left hand corner of the screen, same deal for the speed comb. In the sim, pressing f2 will bring up a window that has more accurate readings based specifically off of the chosen seat. I'm not sure how exactly they are calculated but with the pro version it is possible to change the coefficient of friction and air resistance in the coaster properties if that helps at all?
Thank you! Yes this was helpful. I was able to use f2 in the sim, display in the editor and that works great. Looks like I need to get the pro version for friction values as I can't find how they estimate friction effects. Embarrassingly, I cannot find the mass of the train anywhere . Any guess where to look for mass of train?

I'm trying to develop a high school physics assignment applying energy and centripetal forces. What do I need to do to find out the technical aspects of the speed and G forces at specific sections of the ride? I would also like to know how friction per foot of track is determined. For instance if I know the height of my lift hill, I'd like to be able to estimate the speed at the bottom and G forces on curves and loops.