No Limits 2 Control panel.
1 to 6 of 6
Brilliant work!
-Ride_Op
This is awesome! Where did you get the stickers for the buttons, like the legend plates but stickers?
Good work!
can you tell me where we can find the files pls?
Arduino No limits 2 library
Oh my god, since when does that exist? I just finished implementing it myself in C++ for my second control panel.
Nice job!
I am currently trying to make a control panel inspired by yours, and I never knew that No limits 2 had a Arduino library. I hope the 3-D Printed model is going well!
1 to 6 of 6

I've spent the better part of a year building this I thought I would share off my creations here I've shared this in the limits coaster subreddit as well.
I built this over the course of the year and just recently rewrote the program on it. It now contains 3 separate modes
Stand Alone Simulated (use a simulated virtual trains for the block display)
No limits 2 mode (connects to No Limits. 2 Telemetry server)
Model mode (not fully programmed yet but for use with a 3d printed coaster model I'm building)
It has a No Limits 2 mode for use with no Limits 2 and a Model mode for use with a 3d printer coaster model im working on building.
The panel is powered by an Arduino Opta PLC most of the work is done via ladder logic on the PLC side. The Arduino sketch handles talking to the no limits 2 telemetry server. The screen is a weintek CMT-3090 HMI display with a HMI application built using weintek easy builder pro.
It uses the Arduino No limits 2 library for talking to the games Telemetry server to get the gate/restraint/floor/flyer status as well as to open/close Gates and restraints and dispatch the trains all through the telemetry server it does not emulate keyboard keys it does all command through the telemetry server itself. I wish the devs would eventually update the telemetry server to pass out the block information. Since the game already tracks it this would be trivial along with adding the ability to start/stop the lift from the Telemetry server if those 2 things could happen and get added to the Telemetry server the. We can have fully authenticate functional panels.
The enclosure was custom designed by me and protocase built it for me.
I will upload a copy of both the PLC program and the HMI application so people can look and improve upon it if they wish to