Can't find the script gennaerator
Rabauke08 posted on November 13th, 2024
Hi,
I am looking for the script generator from Musickid43. I can't find it under the given link (https://sites.google.com/site/nlscriptgenerator/ScriptGenerator.zip). Does anyone still have the file on their computer and could share it with me?
Yes i do. But at my PC on Friday. Send me an.email Subject NL2 Script generator
Hi!
I am currently trying to finish making a new script generator of my own inspired by Musickid43's, but fixing stuff, adding more features and making the generated script more readable in general.
It's been close to release for a couple of weeks, but I still have a few bugs I wanted to clear out before releasing it and I've been having a couple of difficult weeks. I was going to announce it as soon as I was done with the bugs, but I guess this could be kind of a pre-announcement.
I still don't know the exact date I'll be able to release it (I hope before the end of the month in the worst case), but if whatever you're doing is not super urgent, you might want to wait a bit until I finish mine.
After a bit of a delay due to an issue with the forum, I've just uploaded my take on the original script generator. If you were still looking for Musickid43's, feel free to go check mine out. It's intended to be an improved version of theirs.
Dragón Groar's NoLimits 2 Script Generator topic

Hi,
I am looking for the script generator from Musickid43. I can't find it under the given link (https://sites.google.com/site/nlscriptgenerator/ScriptGenerator.zip). Does anyone still have the file on their computer and could share it with me?