Help me script for a proximity sensor.
@ walibi fou, what do u have and what do u need ?
I can't script to place an object in the middle of the rails of a coaster, and I also can't script so that as soon as the train passes over the coaster a detection light comes on. Thank you for offering to help me because I'm not good at coding.
I'd like to do like Elyani's sensorpack.
But if the train passes over the sensor u don't see it the detection light. its much easier to make an 3d object with a glowing light.
But why would u need to see the detection light going ON and OFF ? its obstructed bij the train when it passes over the sensor.
it's to make the coaster even more realistic. I already have it with a fixed light but you can see the light point at times.
If u send me that sensor with the fixed light incl all textures and NL2.mat files (incl all Sketchup files) i will make a script with tracktriggers so the light goes off when the train passing over the sensor. And modify your excisting sensor to make it work.
email : svhas2004@home.nl
U have to remember i'm in Europe.
thank you very much from you, I will identify you when in the work, a big thank you from you ;-)
Ah well, I'm Belgian too.
the light is fixed but it's the texture, is that all right?
Spreek u Vlaams / Nederlands ?
I just got home and downloaded your ZIP file and i start working on it now.
Yes i will make it work.
Can u send me your Package file from the park
NOT A ZIPPED file
its missing a lot of files
you can tell me what is missing to complete the file folder because I don't see how I can do it, I'm a beginner in this field.
Can u make a Package file of your park ?
I got your file, now
I've sent you the package, if there are still some things missing you can send me a mail ;-)
EDIT
Check your PM
OK check your mail in 2 min
You basically could've asked me... :D
Elyani posted on March 26th, 2020
You basically could've asked me... :D
Elyani, do you mind if I ask you a question about your sensor pack? I tried sending you a formal PM, but it seemed to glitch (or maybe my message was too long), and it didn't send my first message (making the rest that I sent look odd and out of place; sorry for that).
Hi, sorry I'm late but I haven't been connected for a while :/ , I would like to know how you do it because I can't do it yet Elyani
I'll text you back walibi.
Yes Red-Thirten you can ask me questions.
I'll send you a message with my Discord Tag and Steam Name, so you can text me.

Hello, everybody,
I don't know how to script to have an orange light on and off as soon as the train passes over the sensor when the train is no longer above it.
Can someone help me to explain me how I can script it? Thank you.