Skip to content

Help me script for a proximity sensor.

1 to 20 of 20

Hello, everybody,

I don't know how to script to have an orange light on and off as soon as the train passes over the sensor when the train is no longer above it.

Can someone help me to explain me how I can script it? Thank you.

I can't script to place an object in the middle of the rails of a coaster, and I also can't script so that as soon as the train passes over the coaster a detection light comes on. Thank you for offering to help me because I'm not good at coding.

But if the train passes over the sensor u don't see it the detection light. its much easier to make an 3d object with a glowing light.
But why would u need to see the detection light going ON and OFF ? its obstructed bij the train when it passes over the sensor.

If u send me that sensor with the fixed light incl all textures and NL2.mat files (incl all Sketchup files) i will make a script with tracktriggers so the light goes off when the train passing over the sensor. And modify your excisting sensor to make it work.
email : svhas2004@home.nl

U have to remember i'm in Europe.

Spreek u Vlaams / Nederlands ?
I just got home and downloaded your ZIP file and i start working on it now.

Yes i will make it work.

Posted January 26, 2020· Edited January 26, 2020

Can u send me your Package file from the park

NOT A ZIPPED file

its missing a lot of files

Elyani posted on March 26th, 2020

You basically could've asked me... :D

Elyani, do you mind if I ask you a question about your sensor pack? I tried sending you a formal PM, but it seemed to glitch (or maybe my message was too long), and it didn't send my first message (making the rest that I sent look odd and out of place; sorry for that).

Posted April 25, 2020· Edited April 25, 2020

Hi, sorry I'm late but I haven't been connected for a while :/ , I would like to know how you do it because I can't do it yet Elyani

I'll text you back walibi.

Yes Red-Thirten you can ask me questions.
I'll send you a message with my Discord Tag and Steam Name, so you can text me.

1 to 20 of 20