Mega Roundup 350 - Winner Joseph Pojunis! List Posted
I'm up for a prize-less contest too! I know I haven't posted anything for download here or on the Steam Workshop, yet, but I have been working on a VERY large park for about two years now, and MAY have it "done" for summer. ;-)
I'd be up for a prize-less roundup... call it a practice for 400
yeah same I would be up for a prize-less roundup
Okay, having thought about it a lot, we'll go forward with a prize-less Roundup 350. Same rules as always, with the list posting October 21. Entries due October 18.
Thanks everyone! I really look forward to the nearly annual showcase of the best of the community, and I also really enjoy hearing everyone's reactions as each video is revealed.
-Ride_Op
To echo what’s already been said, the reveals and extensive discussion are the best part of the round up.
Not to say, the effort you’ve put into making the prizes is amazing and duly appreciated.
These are tough times we find ourselves in and there’s a high level of compassion and understanding as we all get through it, it’s a testament to the strength of this community making awesome creations!
I participate, it will be a infinty coaster
Update: I'm in
I'm in as well. I am focusing more on a great story and video editing for my video... I'm hoping it isn't too ambitious.
News!
We have lined up Dave Cobb to be a guest judge for Roundup 350. Dave has decades of experience in themed entertainment design and we are thrilled to have him join us. We will also record a podcast on the results so he can give his sage feedback to everyone.
-Ride_Op
Spoiler: It's going to be a tight, tight race to the finish. No clue if I'll be able to finish my entry in time
You can do it! Book it to the finish!
"Booking it."
-Ride_Op

Agreed! Do a prize-less contest: I want to see all the crazy projects that people have in the pipeline!