Coaster Mike's Great Adventures/ Project Updates
ProjectRetro
Until the problem can be sorted out, I'll have to make my posts on imgur until I receive some help
"The park is thinking about an executive decision, they are unsure if they want to replace the Looping Spaceship with the Tourbillon pictures to reduce confusion with another ride in the same section. They do have space to the right of where the Spaceship is but dont want too much clutter to block views of the park's Stand Up. Which one should the park go with? (The ride that is removed will return in a future expansion)".

The park is thinking about an executive decision, they are unsure if they want to replace the Looping Spaceship with the Tourbillon pictures to reduce confusion with another ride in the same section. They do have space to the right of where the Spaceship is but dont want too much clutter to block views of the park's Stand Up. Which one should the park go with? (The ride that is removed will return at a future expansion)
ProjectRetro

After some careful consideration, the park decided it would be best to hold onto the Looping Spaceship for future expansion and to reduce confusion with one the park's B&M Looping Coasters. Construction moved along quickly with the installation of the new ride and helps maintain the vibe of a futuristic/ cyber city for this section of the park
ProjectRetro


With all the flat rides and 3/4 coasters fenced up, we finish the night with all but one Danger Zone installed on the park's second B&M. There was some very tight clearance with the station so the park had to install danger fences connected to the station so it can retain it's open feel. The fences and queue are expected to be finished tomorrow with final touches being made to the station once the ride is fenced up.
ProjectTEOTWAKI
In light of Orion's train being revealed at IAPPA this week, I decided to do some work on Project TEOTWAKI. The first objective to cover was to update my trains to accurately match the trains outside the concept art. It was a pain to get the Triangle in the center, but after some playing around I got the job done. I also decided to take a crack at making some other small details for the ride, such as the seatbacks and ratchet restraints being individual colors (which was a success).
After a quick movie break, I went back to work and managed to finish the main portion of the station. The next objective for this ride is to set up the ride's entrance and exit podium and then plan out a set up for the queue or make some more scenery in Sketchup




Nitro REC 2.0
Also decided to fix my Nitro trains while I had the Orion files configured correctly


ProjectTEOTWAKI
Some small progress was made tonight with the handrails due to an unforeseen accident occurring IRL, nothing major but it did cost me most of my energy for tonight.
Tomorrow's agenda will be to either finish the station's handrails OR resume work on Project Retro



ProjectTEOTWAKI
Its been a while but I figured I'd catch this thread up on whats going on in my parks. So Project TEOTWAKI recently had it's queue fences installed as of 12/3/19, and the queue shades and Maintenance Shed was also constructed also. Next up is to do the ride portal, Danger Fences, Trees, and then we can enter Production phase of the project (my favorite)



ProjectRetro
Project Retro saw the park adding some more detailed work into the park's coasters now that the Dangers and Queue Lines have been installed. The park's Stand Up received a retrack on the first drop to enhance the ride experience and a special Zero Car design from B&M to pay homeage to the original breed of Stand Up coasters.
Meanwhile, Architectural work has begun throughout the park starting with a Diner deep inside of Cyber City, alongside some custom made Ride Logos for each respective entrance. The Coaster Portals will be kept secret until the park opens but for now here are some of the flat rides offered!





ProjectTEOTWAKI
After a speed bump during installation, I managed to finish Orion's Danger Fences for tonight's work

Gotta keep those pesky guests from trying to leave/ exit the park from Orion's Queue

Project TEOTWAKI
After taking a small break, I wrapped up the last remaining details for Orion, the ride portal is now installed, lights are now installed in the queue for night rides to take place, and a skybox has been chosen for the ride when in Production!


ProjectRetro
Foundations are now being placed into the Ride Queues for 2/4 Rollercoasters in the park, will finish the last two coasters and tentatively the flat rides



ProjectTEOTWAKI
The Teaser for Project Teotwaki is now live!
ProjectRETRO
Hello All! Welcome back to another construction update for ProjectRetro! Over the past couple of days I finished the foundations for all the ride's queue lines and the park retracked their Premier at No-Cost after a request from it's designer was made to change this portion to be more exciting. General Architecture from Sketchup Warehouse has been added to the park and the rest of the buildings will eventually make their way into the park over Winter Break!



PROJECT RETRO
Its been a while, but with Orion's completion and the birth of another project I finally organized how to finish up Phase 1 of Project Retro. More skyscrapers are going up around the city and most of the grass is replaced with decorative rocks and pavement to give it a City- esque look. I also installed some custom made Stand Up Feeders on the park's Stand Up- these will be released at some point in the future alongside some Op Panels I made! Were getting closer!



Seriously digging the Intamin style Standup Zero-car! It looks great!

Welcome!
What will you see here?
As mentioned above, ya'll will be able to see any documented progress that I have finished after a night's worth of work. In addition to this I will also post my teasers in here and links to the finished product when the ride/ park is released on my Youtube Channel. Feel free to comment your thoughts on them, my progress, any advice, or anything else you'd like to add on to the discussion. Please keep all feedback constructive
Downloads?
I have been getting a lot of questions on Youtube about whether I'll drop some of my projects on NLC. As of 11/18/19 I have two projects I plan on uploading to the exchange, everything else after that will be uploaded as well.
Hope you guys are just as excited as I am to view my progress as I slowly piece together my park and get better at the game!
-Mike
AKA Coaster Crusader