CoolioJoe's Projects – Kijo (B&M Inverted Terrain Coaster)
It looks really awesome and real for sure! Congrats! Look forward to the release to check out all the details you've taken from the Gravity Group supports style.
It's like the sequel to Woodland Raider or something.
Mother of god... you are actually insane, that is uhh, quite the step up from Floppy.
EDIT: you should totally enter this into roundup 300 if you have just finished, a nice poster of this ride would be the icing on the cake of such a long project and im sure you have the video skills to make the cut.
Thanks guys! Yes haha, I suppose this could be considered the sequel to Woodland Raider. I also consider it a Voyage 2.0.
Element 115 posted on October 12th, 2019
Mother of god... you are actually insane, that is uhh, quite the step up from Floppy.
EDIT: you should totally enter this into roundup 300 if you have just finished, a nice poster of this ride would be the icing on the cake of such a long project and im sure you have the video skills to make the cut.
Yes, yes I am. ...Floppy?
I'd like to enter it in the roundup, but would it still be eligible if I show off a bunch of screenshots?
Screenshots are fine you can still enter.
Also i cant believe you forgot about floppy... the pinnacle of Nolimits 2 ride design, 5 hours of power, surely you remember that legendary livestream.
I missed it lol. Was it the most recent 5HOP?
I got you confused with another Joe lmao, nothing to see here.


So I've been working on a new thing.
A roller coaster so tall it actually goes into space? Not sure where Cedar Point would put that unless they wanted to build it over the lake.
MR. FREEZE - A modern take on the legendary Mr. Freeze model
It's been a number of years since I've posted anything here, but I'm very proud of the work I've done with this coaster and would like to get it out there. With Six Flags Over Texas being my home park growing up, Mr. Freeze is near and dear to my coaster loving heart. It's also so fitting that it is currently getting a huge refresh with brand new theming for 2026.
This is basically my dream version of an extended layout for this coaster. Please leave your feedback wherever you'd like, as it's always greatly appreciated. Now take a seat... and CHILL.
Steam Download


CoolioJoe posted on February 11th, 2026
MR. FREEZE - A modern take on the legendary Mr. Freeze model
It's been a number of years since I've posted anything here, but I'm very proud of the work I've done with this coaster and would like to get it out there. With Six Flags Over Texas being my home park growing up, Mr. Freeze is near and dear to my coaster loving heart. It's also so fitting that it is currently getting a huge refresh with brand new theming for 2026.
This is basically my dream version of an extended layout for this coaster. Please leave your feedback wherever you'd like, as it's always greatly appreciated. Now take a seat... and CHILL.
Wow very nice job. I like the lighting u used in your project.
This project is really amazing I wish you could add the peep pack with this MR. Freeze ride
NEW COASTER ALERT
I present Kijo. Basically what Banshee should have been tbh.
Steam Download
NLC Download
That's so weird. There is an invisible track there used for the catwalks at the end of the lift, but I have the Drive Device set to "None" and it doesn't show when I open the package. The railing in the pic also looks slightly offset from where it should be. I did realize though that I totally messed up the onride audio and strobes because I changed the coaster name. Oof. I'll have to re-upload.
Good luck. U can't make a Chain Invisible
But U can change that to normal track to keep the sidewalks.
Well that's what I'm confused by. The track is a lift segment because the catwalks are different from what is rendered with normal track. But I have the option to make it drive tire, chain, or none. I chose none and the chain has never been visible for me. Maybe that's an option only with the pro license? Anywho, I reuploaded with the fixed audio.
CoolioJoe posted on August 12th, 2026
Well that's what I'm confused by. The track is a lift segment because the catwalks are different from what is rendered with normal track. But I have the option to make it drive tire, chain, or none. I chose none and the chain has never been visible for me. Maybe that's an option only with the pro license? Anywho, I reuploaded with the fixed audio.
The onride audio is fixed , but the chain is still visible. If u change that short section of track(on the very top of the Lifthill) , thats now Lifthill, change that to Track and the chain does disappear.
Same as the section in the excisting lifthill. abt 3/4 of the liffthil u see a chain sticking out of the anti-rollback.
MrRC posted on August 12th, 2026
If u change that short section of track(on the very top of the Lifthill) , thats now Lifthill, change that to Track and the chain does disappear.
That changes the design of the catwalk. There shouldn't be any reason disabling the lift chain (which is a feature in NoLimits) wouldn't work. Are you on an older version?
ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on [August 12th, 2026](https://nolimitscentral.com/forum/topic/423?page=1#c2691
Are you on an older version?
Yes indeed










Yo wassuh dudes
So I've been completely absent from the forum for almost two years, and within that time, I threw together this 100% custom supported, nearly 6,500 foot long wooden terrain coaster. No biggie. Took a couple (thousand) hours.
Joking aside, it's honestly incredibly difficult to describe what this project means to me. It has been a part of my life for so, so long. I've devoted a truly unholy amount of time into crafting every inch of this ride. It has become a part of me, and it is by far the largest single personal project I've ever completed. And yes, it's done. Just the other day I made the finishing touches, marking the end of a chapter of my life. Obviously this is more than just a coaster to me, so I apologize if this comes across as overdramatic.
The support style is taken from The Gravity Group's coasters. Striving to get every little detail of the supports to be just right in every situation, I looked through hundreds of reference images and videos of pretty much all of the company's coasters. I just didn't want this to look like a simulation; I wanted it to feel real.
I'll periodically post more screenshots leading up to the release of the video and download. Without further ado, I present to you... Appalachian Escapade.