Anyone who's got the new generation Vekoma rails/trains?
Trains seems to be the problem. U can make the rails using the Motorbike Coaster from Vekoma.
MrRC posted on September 22nd, 2019
Trains seems to be the problem. U can make the rails using the Motorbike Coaster from Vekoma.
Oh ok, thank you! :)
AwesomeCoasters posted on September 22nd, 2019
Oh ok, thank you! :)
I asked a few people that have a park uploaded to the Exchange with MK1101 trains, but their park can't be extracted to get the trains.
Coz it has a password
MrRC I am looking for the MK1101 trains too, I'll let you know if I find them :)
I’m hoping somebody releases them, or even better an update that adds them to the game.
You have probably seen my videos on my Youtube channel "World kermis maquettes" or the one of TheCodemaster. I have already answered some of them in the comment area of my videos or my email. That the creator was Pieter here member of this forum. He told me at the beginning that he was going to make them public free of charge. He didn't do it. I also think I understood that he had lost the blender files. I still have the files of the trains that can be played on NL2, but given that it is a private mod and that I don't have its authorization I won't transmit any trains. Unless he decides to speak on this subject. thank
Worldkermis posted on September 24th, 2019
You have probably seen my videos on my Youtube channel "World kermis maquettes" or the one of TheCodemaster. I have already answered some of them in the comment area of my videos or my email. That the creator was Pieter here member of this forum. He told me at the beginning that he was going to make them public free of charge. He didn't do it. I also think I understood that he had lost the blender files. I still have the files of the trains that can be played on NL2, but given that it is a private mod and that I don't have its authorization I won't transmit any trains. Unless he decides to speak on this subject. thank
Can u ask Pieter to release the train for public use ?
No, we're not friends anymore. He decided himself to talk to me overnight without explanation with childish behaviour. I wouldn't take any steps towards him. Contact him on the forum in private message, on the No limits Discord2 or directly on facebook. Sorry everyone
Worldkermis posted on September 24th, 2019
No, we're not friends anymore. He decided himself to talk to me overnight without explanation with childish behaviour. I wouldn't take any steps towards him. Contact him on the forum in private message, on the No limits Discord2 or directly on facebook. Sorry everyone
OK tnx for your effort.
If anyone is interestes, I have the Vekoma MK1101 trains
If anyone is interested , send me a PM or an email to : svhas2004@home.nl
I have the Vekoma MK1101 trains.
can you send the link for the trains?
nolimitsfan posted on December 28th, 2022
can you send the link for the trains?
The trains are not online. Send me an email subject NL2 MK1101
EDIT : As rails u can use Vekoma Motorbike coaster.

Hi! :)
I'd love to make a new generation Vekoma launch coaster, and I was wondering if any of you guys had the rails and trains for this coaster style. It's the same as the Bermuda Blitz if you've got that :)
Edit: I only need the trains, anybody who has the MK1101 trains?