Uploading Parks to NLC Exchange
- Save you park as a package
- Take the picture file you have used as you priview-image and copy it to you desktop
(if you dont have one then just take a screenshot using the print key cntl-v that into paint and trim the edges off) - Open NLC
- Press "Upload Park"
- Drag and drop your park-packege and your preview-image into the drag-and-drop-box
- Press upload
It's as easy as that
Hello, I am new to the Exchange and have been having similar issues trying to upload files. I seem to be getting the following error message "Something went wrong with your upload...…" It doesn't seem to matter how I bring the files in or the image file types.
Has anyone else worked through this issue before?
Hi AmazingCLK
Seen 1 post above yours for more information abt uploading a park.
I assume u know u have to make an Package file and upload that. instead of a NL2PARK file.
Thanks for the reply MrRC. Im pretty sure I am creating the package file correctly. I am simply going to File->Save Package in the editor. In this case I have a .nl2pkg file for my park and coaster with 4 additional .png images. It doesn't seem to matter if there 1, 2, 3 or 4 images nor does the image type seem to make a difference.
@ AmazingCLK
*.png images is no problem to my knowledge

I have been trying to upload a park to the exchange which doesn't seem to be working for me... which was quite annoying with 5 minutes to go in the 5HOP contest.
Can anyone advise the steps to upload. I have saved my park as a package and regardless of whether I drag and drop the file or try to select from the file folder it doesn't seem to respond. Has anyone got any advice on what I might be doing wrong or if this is a common problem?