Skip to content

Help required for my future.

1 to 2 of 2

Dear other Nolimits 2 fans,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Sjoerd van Bladel, 19 years old, and I live in the Netherlands.

This is my first time posting here and I'm planning on joining the community, I've been part of Nolimits somewhere between 2015 and 2016 and worked on my own projects until 2018. In these times I've been active on an old Nolimits Forum which I am unable to find online, so I assume it has been taken offline. But I've sadly gone idle after those times because I had to focus on my schoolwork and am now noticing I do not find the fullest enjoyment in my study and would like to switch back to creating coaster theming as my dream job. For this, I require some portfolio work to show to other people in the job so can show my interest in the job. But sadly, to be honest, my old work has dated quite heavily and is not worth showing to anyone.

So what I ask of you is if you'd be willing to share me one of your unthemed coasters with supporting would be optimal. If you'd be so kind as to send in one of your coasters, I will then go ahead and theme the coaster using 3D modeling skills I have developed myself to create portfolio work. Your coaster will keep credit and won't be posted online without your permission. I just wish to take existing work and add theming to it as practice for myself and create portfolio work.

If you don't feel okay with sharing me your coasters, I can understand. So then I ask you if you'd be so kind as to give me tips on how to get into the job of being a theme park designer if you have any experience in the field.

Discord: sjoerdvanbladel#3459
Email: sjoerdvanbladel@gmail.com

1 to 2 of 2