RK's Thread of Stuff
Nice projects, they look really good.
It's also cool to see that you probably made the same kind of "object follow train offset along rails script" I also did this year at least for proof of concept test.
So about the train script, does it means you can create custom trains which's bogies are not aligned with the in-game train's wireframe? If so, I'd be very interesting in it!
^^ Thanks Daniel! Yes our scripts basically use the same approach. The biggest difference is how we handle the model.
^ That is what it means.
^ that's incredible! I'd also be very interested in it
RK Rides posted on July 11th, 2019
^^ Thanks Daniel! Yes our scripts basically use the same approach. The biggest difference is how we handle the model.
^ That is what it means.
Could you share anything about this script?
It's cool to see that you are still working on the Black Mamba recreation. I haven't seen that since the old exchange forum. :D
And seeing the script for the flying coaster, I get even more hyped for a new collab with Tobi on the Rookburgh rebuild.
Your work is AMAZING! Like you really have a talent for doing this stuff man i LOVE it <3 <3 <3 would there be any chance that some day you would sell some custom Trains? I love them and would love to use them xD <3

Hey there! Except for my Black Mamba Recreation back in the days of NLE I never really shared what I do in NoLimits. So let's change that.
Projects
Vekoma Suspended Family Coaster 450 Recreation
Since I never actually finished a NoLimits project before (ride, models + scenery, video) I recently started a project that I could finish in a reasonable timeframe. This is how the final product turned out.
Tobi's Taron Recreation
You probably all have seen this one before. At the time when I met Tobi while Taron was still under construction we talked about this ride a lot. With Tobi actually recreating and documenting the progress of the ride, I got around to contribute to this massive project. Besides writing a few small scripts I gave the track an update by recreating Tobi's handbuilt spline inside FVD++. Quite a few time after he published his videos I began experimenting with custom track models, which lead to me adding the new Intamin 3-tube track as seen above.
Work In Progress
Black Mamba Recreation
This one I definitely want to get right. I'm still trying to get the trackwork as close as possible.
Hyperion Recreation
After riding this beast I had to have a go at recreating the track. I think it turned out quite good especially for not using any top down view template like a satellite picture. Those haven't been updated at the time I did this.
Custom Inverted Coaster
Psst ... You've seen nothing ;)
Train Scripts
Earlier this year I started writing a script that calculates the orientation of the individual cars on a rollercoaster train that dimensions differ from those that come with the software. Here are two videos of it in action. The first video shows an early test with a car length of 4m. In the second one you can see the fully finished script attached to Tobi's model of the new Vekoma Flying Coaster trains. Both trains use the ingame Rocket Coaster style but you could use any other coaster type.
Custom Modeled Trains
Intamin Suspended Family Coaster
Vekoma Suspended Family Coaster
These trains are using the script I talked about.
Other
Silver Star
When I rode Voletarium the first time the really bad portrayal of Silver Star in the final scene immediately struck my eye. So I challenged myself to model a passable low poly version of the ride in the shortest time possible
Rapids
This basically was just a proof of concept.
Thanks for stopping by!