Massive Foliage Pack(WIP)
there isnt really a set date as such, ive been caught up in other projects and just completely forgot about these.
Plant Pack 2 and Tree pack look insanely good and would really take my projects to the next level.
Do you have a patreon or anything I could donate to? I feel bad asking for the status on something without contributing anything towards it.
hey can we get the tree pack please?
Qrispy posted on August 12th, 2020
Plant Pack 2 and Tree pack look insanely good and would really take my projects to the next level.
Do you have a patreon or anything I could donate to? I feel bad asking for the status on something without contributing anything towards it.
nah its fine, should have the plant pack 2 ready soon
Some changes to Pack2 :
- Smaller plants (Blue bells, Dandelions) have been removed due to performance
- Some plants have been swapped out for future packs as I intend for this to be more of a flower focused pack
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
An insight for what's to come
Life

Bring more life into your nl2 parks with some small wildlife
Trees!!!!

Some more northern climate tree types
Hey do you have a status on this? It looks like it could be incredibly useful.
lol can I please just donate so we can get these

Awesome! when is the tree pack coming? it looks insanely cool!