Skip to content

Dechlave's NL2 Park Projects

1 to 23 of 23
Posted June 11, 2019· Edited June 11, 2019

Hey guys, some of you may know me from CoasterCrazy but, I've been working on a few parks simultaneously and will be posting my updates on here from now on. Feel free to fish through the CC forums for history and backstories.

To start things off with some shots of Diamond Valley, the largest of the 'chain' of parks I'm working on. Diamond Valley will consist of several themed areas including but not limited to, Kingdom Faire, Adventure Cove, Cartoon Network and the Marvel Universe.

More updates and images of this park and others coming soon!

-Also, if you guys see or can recommend anything that could improve my work or the project, feel free to leave a comment... all will be considered and much appreciated!

-Dechlave

@Jetcoasterfan No, it has since been removed... It was in an area of the park I wanted to redevelop. I still have the file though and it might make an appearance in another park, so your work wasn't in vain.

@Jetcoasterfan - I have this particular park master planned for the next 4 or 5 coasters but, I will definitely DM you if I need your flare.

Hello all, I wanted to provide you with screens of another old park of my that I've been rebuilding... some of you might have downloaded my first ever park 'Craig's Ranch Village' on CC about 4 or 5 years ago... well here it is now.

This is (what will be) the entrance and main hub of the park. The area will have a French architecture theme with your typical main plaza junk

This area, to be named 'Napier Promenade' will have an art deco theme that closely resembles the real life city of Napier, New Zealand. The areas main ride will be a clone of Star Trek: Operation Enterprise at Movie Park by MACK Rides. The name of the ride is subject to change but as of now, it's 'Maelstorm'.

As a fun fact, Maelstorm occupies the spot of what was once an Intamin Impulse and even utilized the existing station.

This area of the park is unnamed but will have a adventure-esque theme with the area's attractions being named after snakes... Maybe 'Serpentara'... I'm terrible at naming things lol

I'm also thinking about a new name for the park... if anyone has any ideas, feel free to comment!

Puning City Elephant Trunk Hill Zoo?
Shengli Oilfield Children's Palace?
Wonderful World of Whimsy?
Yuhuatai Technology Fairyland Recreation Ground?
Blue Stream Children's Playground?
Childhood Memories Playground?

Hey guys, not much this time around but I've made some progress and have the basic "shells" of the buildings done for an area in Craig's Ranch...

Today I bring an update for Diamond Valley... much of the work done probably won't be noticeable from the screens but, I've done some work to "scale back" on the park , removing some of the larger facades and buildings in favor of more green space. Speaking of green space, the main thing you'll probably notice is the work I've done on the terrain... Since the park is named Diamond Valley, I wanted the location and surrounding park landscape to amplify the fact that the park is built in a mountainous valley.

Furthermore, I've been working on incorporating backstage areas. With the park being built in a way that expanded organically, rather than being master planned, the major coasters will have their own individual backstage areas, instead of one large area with multiple warehouses. You'll also see that I worked on filling in pathways with planters, kiosks and QSR's with seating areas.

(As of now) the themed areas of the park will be:
-Santiago Plaza (entrance/central plaza)
-Adventure Cove (your typical adventure theme)
-Kingdom Faire (a medieval, ancient ruins mashup)
-Tech City (a style I'm calling "Pre-Futuristic Sci-Fi")
-Cartoon Network (an area for the lil nose drippers)
-Marvel Universe (theme obvious lol)

Enjoy the photos and drop a comment, let me know what your thoughts are on what I've done so far!

Thank You!
-DechLave

Posted September 14, 2019· Edited September 14, 2019

Hello all...yea, I'm still carving away lol and if I must say, Diamond Valley is FINALLY shaping up to what I imagined from the beginning! For weeks I was playing the game of 'build and delete' and wasn't making any progress but after watching some theme park vlogs, I got some inspiration and I like where this park is heading. This update mainly shows the WIP for 'Settler's Cove', formerly known as, 'Adventure Cove'... most notably, the addition of my first (proper) indoor coaster, 'Revenge of the Sirens' which will serve as the center piece attraction for the area. The coaster is being built inside of what was once an empty building that was previously intended for dark ride type attraction. The exterior facades of the large building will represent gift shops, quick serve restaurants and midway games. The companion attractions in this area will be 'Picaroon', a Vekoma Boomerang, 'LassKraken', a Vekoma junior coaster, along with 'Mutiny' and 'Buccaneer the Swinging Ship'.

Enjoy the shots!

View from what will be the park's entrance.

Shot from the entrance of 'Settler's Cove' (AC)

Facades for shops and quick-serve restaurants.

View of SC's facades from the central lake.

'Curse of the Sirens' first drop that will come out of the main building.

LassKraken, the vekoma junior coaster.

Here you'll see the OSCROP factory which will be the station/queue area for 'Goblin's Revenge'.

Grand view of the park

Bonus shots, just because!

P.S - If anyone has (better) nice, realistic, sunny environment they'd be willing to donate, I'd be forever grateful! Please and thank you lol

Thanks guys,

  • Dechlave

How can I download the editable file(s) for this or other coasters I want to play with and try to add/modify things? This is my first time on the forum and I'm a newbie to NoLimits2. Thanks : )

GregHart posted on August 18th, 2021

How can I download the editable file(s) for this or other coasters I want to play with and try to add/modify things? This is my first time on the forum and I'm a newbie to NoLimits2. Thanks : )

Download it from a exchange / forum. Extract the downloaded packagefile. (in the Editor) I hope for u its password free.

Posted August 19, 2021· Edited August 19, 2021

If you have the Steam version of NL2, you can also subscribe to parks on Steam to download them.
Edit: These parks are not available for download, unfortunately.

1 to 23 of 23