[HELP] Convert HDRI sky files to NL2 environment
1 to 4 of 4
If you're kind enough to help me, I'll give the environments as a package for free!


Have you tried using bestdani's HDRI tool? Even if you have zero experience with blender, it's incredibly easy to use. Once you load his blender file, all you need to do is select your EXR file and press the Animation button and it automatically saves the environment for you to be opened in NL2.
I'll try to do that.
1 to 4 of 4

Hello everyone, I have in my possession HDRI files (~60 in +8K resolution) of sky that I would like to convert into 6 pictures 1:1for NL environment. However, I have no idea how to do that. My only constraint I don't know how to use Blender (It's even a phobia to go on this software...) thank for help