Skip to content

Best Tools or Tips for Staying Organized with Multiple Projects?

1 to 2 of 2
Posted September 19, 2024· Edited September 19, 2024

Hey everyone,

I have recently found myself juggling multiple projects at work,,, and staying organized has become quite a challenge. I am looking for advice on how to keep everything on track without feeling overwhelmed.

Do you guys have any favorite tools, apps or methods that have helped you stay organized: ?? I have tried using Trello,, which is great for tracking tasks; but I feel like I need something more comprehensive to manage deadlines, progress and priorities across multiple projects.

Also, how do you avoid burnout when dealing with so many things at once: ?? Any productivity hacks or self-care routines that help keep the stress levels low while staying productive: ??

I would love to hear what’s worked for you and any suggestions you might have !! Looking forward to learning from your experiences.

Thanks in advance...!!

DavidCissp

I use sticky notes IRL to keep track of IRL stuff and then I use trello to manage my online projects, and you should limit yourself on how much you should use the computer so you can get stuff done in the real world

1 to 2 of 2