Recently, my motivation has been at an all time low. My computer basically gave up on me, and now I can't create anything in NL2. I've lost motivation to make anything, and I've kinda been in the dumps. I picked up my guitar and just couldn't play it, even if I knew exactly what I wanted to play. It's frustrating being in this situation, especially when I can't really tell anyone about how I feel because they're just not going to understand.
As for the why, it's a mystery. I'm not depressed, I'm not stressed, I'm just down. I really just don't have any good reason to do anything. For more direct causes, I would probably point to the fact that my computer is dead (literally, it doesn't turn on even when plugged in), but even before that I had basically lost motivation to do anything. I would most likely point to my loss of motivation to my banning on the NLC discord. I was never warned, never alerted, and never told why I was banned. This basically demotivated me because I had no real reason to play the game anymore. I wanted to show off my creations to an active chat to get constructive criticism. Instead, I was banned for (presumably, mods if you are reading this, please tell me why) no reason.
Since then, I've just been done with everything. I lost the two things that kept me motivated, a community that knew and liked the interests that I did, and the computer that I used to create what I liked.
This is not a ban appeal, nor a rant. This is just me sharing my mind and feelings. Hopefully you'll understand. If I broke a rule posting this, don't do what you did in the discord server and just ban me, actually tell me what I did wrong.
Recently, my motivation has been at an all time low. My computer basically gave up on me, and now I can't create anything in NL2. I've lost motivation to make anything, and I've kinda been in the dumps. I picked up my guitar and just couldn't play it, even if I knew exactly what I wanted to play. It's frustrating being in this situation, especially when I can't really tell anyone about how I feel because they're just not going to understand.
As for the why, it's a mystery. I'm not depressed, I'm not stressed, I'm just down. I really just don't have any good reason to do anything. For more direct causes, I would probably point to the fact that my computer is dead (literally, it doesn't turn on even when plugged in), but even before that I had basically lost motivation to do anything. I would most likely point to my loss of motivation to my banning on the NLC discord. I was never warned, never alerted, and never told why I was banned. This basically demotivated me because I had no real reason to play the game anymore. I wanted to show off my creations to an active chat to get constructive criticism. Instead, I was banned for (presumably, mods if you are reading this, please tell me why) no reason.
Since then, I've just been done with everything. I lost the two things that kept me motivated, a community that knew and liked the interests that I did, and the computer that I used to create what I liked.
This is not a ban appeal, nor a rant. This is just me sharing my mind and feelings. Hopefully you'll understand. If I broke a rule posting this, don't do what you did in the discord server and just ban me, actually tell me what I did wrong.
Thanks.