Skip to content

intamin lsm sound

1 to 17 of 17

Do u have a PKG file downloaded ?
If not and if u have the soundfile in OGG u can use the soundhelper with a tracktrigger to activate the soundfile.

GreatBanner16 posted on September 15th, 2024

hi, sorry for all the replies. but the audio doesn't seem to be working. i've tried different settings, but the audio doesn't seem to play.

If u play the audio outside NL2 , do u hear a sound ?

Send me the PKG file of your park to my email adress.

Posted September 15, 2024· Edited September 15, 2024

EDIT :

Something wrong with your file, got 2 error messages.

Something with JBS Intamin. Plz make sure u do the preparation of the PKG file carefully.


I got your email, i wil continue tomorrow, Its 3 am here now.

Posted September 16, 2024· Edited September 16, 2024

I have managed to open your PKG file and get it running.

I add the missing Sound Setup Helper and add a tracktrigger
U only have to put the OGG file in the Sound Setup Helper.
And place the Tracktrigger on the right position.(its on the track allready)

I will send u the updated PKG by WeTransfer on Monday.

Problem fixed :

Solution :

I add the missing Sound Setup Helper and add a tracktrigger
User self added the soundfile, he does confirm it works now.

1 to 17 of 17